What is your General Warranty?
What is my responsibility as an owner?
All smellydogz™ dog collars and leads are intended for non-commercial, non-working dog full-time wear by the dog and/or owner and are further designed to provide years of worry-free, easily cleaned (using mild detergents) wear.
- 1. It is the owner’s responsibility to select the smellydogz™ dog collar or lead appropriate for use by said canine/owner in a typical fashion taking into account the dog’s size, weight and strength.
- 2. Before the expiration of the warranty, the owner must give notice to an authorized smellydogz™ Distributor of failures, if any, considered to be warrantable and deliver the defective product to such Distributor. Owner is responsible for all transportation and incidental costs associated with the return delivery of the defective product. Owner is responsible for all costs and losses resulting from a warrantable failure.
- 3. smellydogz™ shall not be responsible for any consequential, incidental, punitive, special or indirect damages whatsoever however caused, on any theory of liability.
What are the limitations to your warranty?
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE THE SOLE WARRANTIES MADE BY smellydogz™ IN REGARD TO smellydogz™ PRODUCTS. smellydogz™ MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. smellydogz™ “EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES” ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE WARRANTIES, SHALL NOT BE RELIED UPON BY CUSTOMER AND ARE NOT PART OF THE WARRANTY STATED HEREIN.
Items not covered under this warranty, include but are not limited to:
- 1. Improper selection of dog collar, lead or harness based upon dog size, weight or strength.
- 2. Improper selection of dog collar, lead or harness based on colour or size/length of product.
- 3. Improper storage of dog collar, lead or harness in a moist, wet or corrosive environment.
- 4. Sole reliance upon dog collar or lead to provide all safety considerations typical with the maintenance, care, custody or control of a dog.
- 5. Excessive wear caused by the use of external devices such as chains.
- 6. Improper cleaning or exposure to harsh chemicals or over-exposure to sunlight.
- 7. Improper attachment of dog collar to dog or dog lead to dog collar or dog harness.
- 8. Colour fading or degradation.
What is your policy on design improvements?
What is your policy on accessories?
What is your policy on products supplied by smellydogz™ at no charge?
What it the length of your warranty?
What are the limitations to your warranty?
The warranty set forth above is subject to the conditions and limitations set forth in the General Warranty Statement above and the Warranty Claims Procedure below. The express warranty set forth herein is intended for the benefit of the original purchaser of the Product and may not be assigned or otherwise transferred. If any part of this warranty is determined to be void or illegal, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
What is your procedure for warranty claims?
- 1. smellydogz™ supplies Return Goods Authorization (RGA) forms and claim tags to all smellydogz™ distributors.
- 2. Complete all sections of the Warranty Claim Form and provide the following information: a) smellydogz™ product number including UPC code. b) Date of purchase. c) Date of failure. d) Distributors claim number. e) Name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of owner. f) Full description of the problem/findings.
- 3. Mail/Email completed forms to: smellydogz™ Attention: Warranties Department P.O. Box 55047 Cadboro Bay Victoria, BC V8N 4G1 Canada Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Warranty Product Policy
- 1. Upon receipt of the claims documentation, smellydogz™ shall within three (3) working days determine if the failed product needs to be returned to smellydogz™. a) Distributors must tag the product and place on a shelf. smellydogz™ reserves the right to inspect the product within three (3) months at the distributor location. b) smellydogz™ may ask for a digital photograph of the failed product to be emailed to smellydogz™ upon receipt of the claims documents. c) If smellydogz™ does ask for the part to be returned, smellydogz™ shall indicate the transportation method for return and pay for the costs associated with the return.
- 2. Credit for warrantable products will be issued within three (3) weeks of the warranty administrator receiving the claims documents.
- 3. All claims documents must be sent to smellydogz™ not later than thirty (30) days after receipt of the failed product from the customer by the Distributor. Claims submitted after thirty (30) days will be denied.
- 4. Requested Products to be returned to smellydogz™ may be subject to inspections, testing and failure analysis. If it is determined that a product exhibits no failure, then the warranty claim will be rejected. If the claim has already been processed and paid, the Distributor account will be debited for the entire amount of the claim.
What information do you collect from users on your website?
How do you use the information collected by users on your website?
Do you share user information?
How do you keep user info secure?
Personal information is stored in a combination of paper and electronic files. They are protected by security measures appropriate to the nature of the information.
Can I ask for access to the info you have collected from me?
Individuals may review their personal information contained in smellydogz™ files by contacting the smellydogz™ privacy officer. If an individual believes that any of their personal information is inaccurate, we will make appropriate corrections.
For more information on smellydogz™ and privacy please contact our Privacy Officer at: email@example.com